Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Mardi Gras




I set out this morning to find a mac store that just so happened to be all the way across town. While hoping on and off buses and to and from trains I started to notice people dressed very obscurely. The first person I passed was a man in high heels, panty hose, a skirt, a tank top, pink hair, and lipstick that wasn't just on his lips but all over his face. Then I came across Lewis and Clark, saw a clown get off the next train, and then I asked a 60 year old woman with neon pink hair for directions. It was then that I realized that Graz just didn't have really obscure people but it was Mardi Gras. Apparently this town gets really festive with the holiday. So after getting my computer fixed I jumped back on the train and followed the accumulating crowd of people dressed to impress to the town center where there was a big parade.

3 comments:

  1. Pierce. Those are cool pictures! That's tight you got see mardi gras over there. Hope you are having a lovely time.
    Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, dude. Show me your tits!

    ReplyDelete